Depositphotos is a growing stock photo agency with similar approach as other stock photo websites. It highlights their pricing and buyer bonuses – which feature inexpensive subscriptions and credits. With over 60 million stock images in the library, it is not hard to see why many creative professionals consider the stock site as one of their top choices.
Another great quality of Depositphotos is how it continues to work with the stock photo agency community to make the website better. In addition to its subscription and on demand plans, the stock site introduces the new Flexible Plan, which is available in monthly or yearly payment.
- The Flexible Plan allows you to download 10 high resolution images every month for only $9.99 per month.
- You can purchase additional images for only $1 each.
- Your unused downloaded will be rolled over to the next month.
If you have a one-time need, the monthly Flexible Plan is perfect. However, more consistent creative needs require the yearly plan. Now, what’s the difference between the two? You get the same number of downloads, the price of additional purchases, and the rollovers. But, the yearly plan comes with a 20% discount. If you’re certain you’re going to need images in the long term. Take the yearly plan and save more.
Are you new to Depositphotos? No problem. You don’t have to purchase a plan to find out if the stock site suits your creative needs. You can register for free and access the over 60 million photos from the world’s best photographers. The free subscription to new members lasts for 7 days – enough time to gauge the content of the website.
What are you waiting for? Check out Depositphotos and access high quality royalty free images and high definition footage at the best prices to fill your creative needs.
Corbis Motion is one of the leading stock footage libraries. Many creative professionals access it to find the perfect videos for their projects. However, it closed its doors to the creative community a few months ago. Not to worry though. You can still purchase and download clips from its collection via Getty Images. The latter acquired the former, making its own library more comprehensive and diverse. This benefits not only GI members but previous CM users as well.
Corbis Motion features high quality videos, including editorial and documentary content. It also include collections from the late stock site’s media partners BBC Motion and National Geographic. Many individuals and corporations find it helpful in completing their creative projects. That’s why its closure is sad news to the creative community. But, it was not really shut down. Corbis Motion was just transitioned to a new home – Getty Images.
- With Corbis and Getty Images combined, you can now access over 200 million stock content, including over 50,000 hours of film.
- You can purchase the perfect footages using Ultrapacks – stock up and save with these bulk item packs.
- Royalty-free and Rights Managed licenses are available to suit your needs and budget.
- You can download other media content, such as stills and images, from both stock sites in one location too.
- Archive collections and premium content from popular media companies can be accessed as well.
Corbis and Getty Images took the stock media industry by storm with their premium collections of images, videos and other stock media. Both are more expensive than their microstock counterparts, too. However, GI recently introduced a new purchasing option in the form of Ultrapacks. These are bulk item packs that come with specific volume of downloads at discounted prices. The merge means you can download Corbis Motion at lower rates, too.
What you can find in Corbis Motion, now you will find in Getty Images. If you are a previous CM member with no account at Getty, the stock site has automatically created a GI account for you. If you already have an account with Getty, you can use it to access content from two (now one) of the leading stock sites in the industry.
Cheap stock footage is one of the most convenient ways to create an awesome video project. It is cheaper and more time-efficient compared to conducting your own video shoot. Nowadays, you can find stock footage all around the Internet. Some are cheap. Some are expensive. Others are even free. But unless the free footage are from a stock media site, it’s best not to download it. When it comes to stock footage, you should also have some basic knowledge on how it cost.
Several factors determine the price of a stock footage, including:
- Cheap stock footage is probably the cheapest way to create a video because the shots are already taken. You do not have to set up on a location, purchase equipment and hire staff. Generally, there are 2 licenses included when you purchase a stock video – royalty-free and rights-managed.
Royalty-free allows you to use the video in multiple ways with limited restrictions. You can use in any creative project for as long as you like, without worrying about additional fees along the way. The market value for a typical stock video ranges between $1 to $50. The quality of these files may vary, so be check the video before you purchase it.
Rights-managed has several guidelines and restrictions because the owner of the video has all the rights. The price vary on how you intend to use and for how long. Usually, this type of license is more expensive than its royalty-free counterpart. But, you can expect higher quality also. A rights-managed cheap stock footage can cost up to $100. Be sure to check it before you make a purchase.
- File Format. Prices of cheap stock footage can also vary according to file format. Stock video for web purposes is the least expensive while 4K video is the priciest. It is best to purchase footage based on your needs to prevent extra costs. A high resolution stock footage will also cost more than its low and medium counterparts.
- Unique footage is also more expensive than the common ones. If you can’t find that footage in other stock libraries, there is a real chance that it is pricier. Purchasing cheap stock footage is cheaper than taking the shots yourself. You do not have to spend time and effort as well. Common shots that cost less include skydiving videos, cityscapes and many more. But if footage is rarely captured, expect to pay at least $50 for each.
If you want to make the most of your purchase, it is important that you know how much you should pay for a cheap stock footage. Consider the above factors so you will get value for your money and prevent paying for extra fees.
iStock has millions of royalty-free stock images, illustrations, videos and music waiting to be explored. Its library is continually growing with thousands more added per week. All these are available at ridiculously low prices.
iStock is known for its high quality image collection and affordable rates. It helps bloggers, web designers and other members of the creative community to purchase cheap stock photos without compromising quality. Even with the great prices it offers, the stock photo website also works with us to give you our valued customers, exclusive iStock coupon codes. Here’s what’s included with our coupon codes:
- 15% Off on iStock Subscription for All Customers. Whether you are a new or existing customer, you can benefit from our iStock photo coupon. The discount is applicable to the yearly subscriptions, unlike other coupons that are only available for a short period of time or that gives a maximum discount of 15%.
- 10% Off on iStock Credit Packs for New Customers. Don’t have an iStock account yet? You are in for another treat. You can enjoy our 10% discount on iStock credits packs when you sign up to the stock photo website. This is a great opportunity for you to download images and determine if iStock suits your creative needs.
Our iStock coupon code 2020 is valid through January 2020. We recommend the yearly subscription and 60 credit packs or more to get the best value for your money. You can redeem them by following these steps:
- Choose a credit pack or subscription to buy. Determine which credit pack or subscription best fits your creative needs and budget. The stock photo agency has incredible stock and flexible pricing, you will surely the perfect image plan.
- Log in your account. To proceed with the redemption, you will be asked to log in your account. You will also need to provide your billing and shipping information. Also fill in your personal details.
- Enter the iStock promo code. In the box just above the VAT information, you will find the promo code box, enter the promo code you got from us and see your savings on the next stage, where you will be asked to provide your credit card details.
iStock guarantees quality stock images at the best prices. You can download images you need with credit packs – buy more to save more. These credits do not expire so you can download images whenever you need. Use our 10% iStock coupon if you are a new customer for additional savings. You can also subscribe to a monthly or yearly plan to get the best rates on photos. Be sure to get our 15% discount on yearly subscriptions for more savings.
What are you waiting for? Get your iStock coupon code now!